The Terakalis founders team stands out for its experience and its complementary skills.
Chairman and Managing Director of the company
Robotics engineer from Ecole Centrale de Nantes and holder of an MBA.
– 28 years experience in the business of high added value products, services and technical solutions, including 18 years as director of a profit centre in France and abroad,
– 8 years in the non-destructive testing sector using cameras (visible and IR) for industrial applications.
Technical and Industrial Director of the company.
Graduated as an opto-electronics engineer from University Paris Sud,
– More than 21 years experience in research/development and manufacture of opto-electronic systems in management, project management, product design and industrialisation, international purchases, managing industrial sub-contractors and setting up test systems.
PhD in condensed material physics and research director (DR1) at the CNRS-University of Montpellier in the Charles Coulomb laboratory in the « TeraHertz Spectroscopy & Quantum Metrology»
– Researching for 31 years in the field of Terahertz waves,
– Author of many internationally-renowned publications, mainly on Terahertz detection and emission on the basis of semi-conductors.
President of the scientific council.
PhD in condensed material physics and has accreditation to supervise research works (HDR)
– Research Director at CNRS within the University of Montpellier, head of the “Terahertz Spectroscopy ” Department of the Charles Coulomb laboratory,
– Researching Terahertz spectroscopy of solids for thirteen years (plasmons, magnetoplasmons, cyclotron resonance and Dirac fermions),
– Author of many internationally-renowned publications, mainly on Terahertz detection by plasma waves in nano-transistors.
Electronics design engineer at CNRS-University of Montpellier in the Terahertz Spectroscopy and Quantic Metrology Department of the Charles Coulomb laboratory,
– Studying and carrying out projects for eleven years in analog and digital electronics: electronics for instrumentation, sensors, low signals low noises, microcontroller, DSP and electromagnetic compatibility,
– Good knowledge of electronic design and simulation tools and of programming languages and tools.
Research engineer at CNRS-University of Montpellier in the Terahertz Spectroscopy and Quantic Metrology Department of the Charles Coulomb laboratory,
– Involved in research work for thirty three years, including fourteen in the field of Terahertz waves,
– Author of many publications on Terahertz detection and emission in devices based on semi-conductors and low-frequency electronic transport and electronic noise in semi-conductors.