The Terakalis founders team stands out for its experience and its complementary skills.
PhD in condensed material physics and research director (DR1) at the CNRS-University of Montpellier in the Charles Coulomb laboratory in the « TeraHertz Spectroscopy & Quantum Metrology»
– Researching for 31 years in the field of Terahertz waves,
– Author of many internationally-renowned publications, mainly on Terahertz detection and emission on the basis of semi-conductors.
Chairman and Managing Director of the company
Robotics engineer from Ecole Centrale de Nantes and holder of an MBA.
– 28 years experience in the business of high added value products, services and technical solutions, including 18 years as director of a profit centre in France and abroad,
– 8 years in the non-destructive testing sector using cameras (visible and IR) for industrial applications.
Technical and Industrial Director of the company.
Graduated as an opto-electronics engineer from University Paris Sud,
– More than 21 years experience in research/development and manufacture of opto-electronic systems in management, project management, product design and industrialisation, international purchases, managing industrial sub-contractors and setting up test systems.
President of the scientific council.
PhD in condensed material physics and has accreditation to supervise research works (HDR)
– Research Director at CNRS within the University of Montpellier, head of the “Terahertz Spectroscopy ” Department of the Charles Coulomb laboratory,
– Researching Terahertz spectroscopy of solids for thirteen years (plasmons, magnetoplasmons, cyclotron resonance and Dirac fermions),
– Author of many internationally-renowned publications, mainly on Terahertz detection by plasma waves in nano-transistors.
Electronics design engineer at CNRS-University of Montpellier in the Terahertz Spectroscopy and Quantic Metrology Department of the Charles Coulomb laboratory,
– Studying and carrying out projects for eleven years in analog and digital electronics: electronics for instrumentation, sensors, low signals low noises, microcontroller, DSP and electromagnetic compatibility,
– Good knowledge of electronic design and simulation tools and of programming languages and tools.
Research engineer at CNRS-University of Montpellier in the Terahertz Spectroscopy and Quantic Metrology Department of the Charles Coulomb laboratory,
– Involved in research work for thirty three years, including fourteen in the field of Terahertz waves,
– Author of many publications on Terahertz detection and emission in devices based on semi-conductors and low-frequency electronic transport and electronic noise in semi-conductors.